Nassaugrocer.com website and services are intended as a business and commercial site, and therefore is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The material on this website is owned or licensed by Nassaugrocer.com and is intended to be viewed by a Bahamas audience. Nassaugrocer.com makes no claim that the information located on nassugrocer.com website is appropriate or may be downloaded legally from outside of the Bahamas.
The posting or transmittal of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law is prohibited.
Access to the materials on this site may or may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries and therefore if this site is accessed from outside of the Bahamas you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws in your respective jurisdiction.
Nassaugrocer.com website design, text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of such elements is copyrighted material of Nassaugrocer.com or the entity from which Nassaugrocer.com licenses the copyrighted material. Any reproduction, distribution, republication, posting, or transmission in any form or by any means without the prior written approval of Nassaugrocer.com and the licensee is prohibited.
Nassaugrocer and the nassaugrocer.com domain name, the Nassaugrocer logos, all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Nassaugrocer.com. In addition, there are numerous other trademarks, product names, company names, logo service marks, and/or trade dress indicated on the website that are the property of their respective owners and are displayed by Nassaugrocer under license therefrom.
Subject to the Nassaugrocer.com return of goods policy, the information, materials and services contained on this site, including but not limited to the graphics, links and other items, are being provided to you on a "as is" basis with no warranty. Nassaugrocer.com does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials, and expressly disclaims liability for any errors and/or omissions in this information and materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nassaugrocer.com disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. All product related pictures provided are only indicative and for reference only. Original products may vary from the picture seen for that relevant product in the website..
In addition, Nassaugrocer.com does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the security of accounts, or that this site is free from destructive materials, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotage, nor does it warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted, or error free.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Nassaugrocer.com be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, delayed orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if Nassaugrocer.com, its employees or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
Nassaugrocer.com reserves the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the information posted on its website, and shall have no liability for such errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice and prices and availability of goods and services are subject to change without notice.
Nassaugrocer.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any term(s) or provision(s) contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any term, provision, right or obligation.
1. In a credit card or debit card transaction, you must use your own card as you may be required to sign for your delivery.
2. Nassaugrocer.com will try to deliver all products as per the specifications given on the order form by the user, however nassaugrocer.com fully reserves the right to deliver a similar or alternate product for reasons beyond its control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
3. All products ordered from nassaugrocer.com and delivered will be delivered in 100% good condition. In the event you receive a product item not at the above mention standard it is the customer(s) duty to notify nassaugrocer.com either by phone or e-mail within 48hrs of receiving your order delivery as to allow nassaugrocer.com the opportunity to replace or refund the cost of the product(s).
3b. If your order is processed and delivered the items won't be taken back or replaced unless there is a reaonable manufacturing issue. In case the product need to be returned for disliking or any other reason then it has to return immediately with out unpacking the item completely or using it in any manner. Customer won't get any refund for partially or fully used items. In all other cases, the refund will be the total order value less 15% of it. If any shipping charges involved, won't be refunded. Any cost invloved for reshipping shall be borne by the sender.
4. Due to the large volume of orders processed daily please take note to our 48hrs before delivery cut off time. In the event that you may require the same day delivery or delivery within 24hrs please confirm your delivery time and dates prior to placing your order with our sales department by e-mail or live chat.
5. Nassaugrocer.com no longer accept (COD) Cash On Delivery orders.
6. It is important for you the customer to ensure correct delivery address, dates, times and name/s of the intended recipient. Nassaugrocer.com shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods. You the customer are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for deliveries
6b. If the delivery is not executed during first attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
7. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by Nassaugrocer.com
8. All product related pictures provided are only indicative and for reference only. Original products may vary from the picture seen for that relevant product in the website.
All request for cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-242-434-3624 or (954) 284-8248 the following is a layout of charges due to cancellations.
a.100% Refund- If delivery is cancelled 72hrs before confirmed delivery date.
b. 30% of the purchase price or $35 (whichever is lower) being a genuine estimate of the administrative costs associated with the cancellation will be charged – If delivery is cancelled within 24hrs of confirmed delivery date.
c.50% Refunded – If delivery is cancelled less than 12 hrs before confirmed delivery date.
d.No refund – If delivery is cancelled less than 4 hrs before confirmed delivery time.
Cancellations Due To Bad Weather
a.100% refunded – Due to Hurricanes, weather related once you confirm cancellation by either e-mail or by phone before delivery time.
•In the event no cancellation request are made or received before delivery time there will be no refund.
Nassaugrocer.com reserve the right to accept or reject your booking for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, booking on blacked out dates or an error in your order.
10. Nassaugrocer is located and license to operate in the Bahamas and offers service only within the Bahamas, as such only courts within the Commonwealth Of The Bahamas shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
10b. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Nassaugrocer.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Nassaugrocer.com shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.